Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jonas Brothers

mm-kay...so lately my sisters been watching camp rock like 24/7 and its kinda almost impossible 2 tune it out most of the time, so i guess u can say ive been watching the movie a lot...and ive come 2 the conclusion that i do not hate the jonas brothers, as was originally thought...of course, a lot of my not-hate was a product of my finding out that joe and nick wear promise rings w/ crosses on them...i know right?? its not really a reason 2 not-hate someone, but its a big thing in my eyes...i mean, does zac efron wear a promise ring?? NO!! actually, wasnt it thought at one point that he had gotten vanessa ann hudgens pregnant?? did he?? i dont know, but needless 2 say, i think the jonas brothers are way better role models than zac efron, whom my sister idolizes...and i think that instead of my little brother growing up 2 nothing but zac efron and having no one but zac 2 base his morals on, hes much better off with the jonas brothers...of course, if i could have my way, he'd grow up listening to hawk nelson, but he insists on listening to anything veronica listens to...oh well, i may have 2 go 2 a jonas brothers concert one of these days and do a bit more research...like i really wanna ask them if they're christians...like real christians, not "yeah i believe in God...@#$!%^&*&", u know?? so yeah, that should be a fun experience for me, especially since megan's now dying 2 go 2 a jonas brothers concert and i cant go ALONE!! so yeah, ill put more updates here as soon as i find a concert close enough 2 go 2 w/o all the adults freaking out and being all "no way thats 700 miles away!!"...minor details, minor details...

2 comments:

  1. that is funny stevie. you know i'm gonna be the one you bring. i would probably shoot you if you went without me r with someone else. muahaha. i need my jonas brothers. *twitch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *or. my bad. i hate typos.

    ReplyDelete