Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break

so spring break is next week, and im gonna be forced to either stay in a hotel room w/ my parents for a week or go camping for a couple nights...can someone just shoot me now?? see, we might be going to Virginia to look at houses for when we move in august, which im ok with cuz my dad is horrible at choosing houses, but i would hafta stay in the same room as them the whole time...if i cant stand being in the same HOUSE as these people, how am i gonna share the same ROOM?? not to mention the same BATHROOM!! im gonna DIE!! ive been trying to convince them to get 2 rooms, but they dont wanna pay for even 1 room...see, we can only go if dad can get the people in charge to pay for the whole trip, but they would only pay for 1 room, which doesnt work for me...of course, they really should pay for 2 rooms cuz the maximum number of people who are supposed to be allowed in a room is 4, and there are 5 of us, but NOOOOOOOOOO!! they cant pay for another room...that would be TERRIBLE!! why should they abide by the rules set forth by the hotel?? so yeah, if we dont end up going to virginia, mom wants to go camping or something so danny will be happy, but they wont let me stay by myself so id either have to go with them or stay at someones house...i hate camping and i can only deal w/ people for so long...like a couple of hours...sure, if its for something ill enjoy, like a mission trip, i can do it, but if its just so my family can go camping, no...so yeah thats my spring break...sucks, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment