Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fox Run, Socks, and Dumb Chargers

today was a fun day...sorta...ok not really...but i DID get my Fox Run cd in the mail after one-and-a-half torturous days of uneventful waiting!! is torturous even a word?? did i spell it right?? oh well...i was amazed 2 find that the last song on the album, "failure is not the end", reminded me of edward cullen and bella swan from my favorite book series, twilight!! ive shared this revelation with megan but she cant exactly agree because A) she hasnt heard the song yet and B) she is reminded of them by "the last night" by skillet...whatever, that song does kinda relate but im still hooked on the fox run song...by the way, fox run is a sideband of jonathan steingard, the very talented guitarist for hawk nelson...he ROCKS!! haha so yeah...ive been packing all day for my upcoming mission trip to kentucky and this little pile of socks keeps getting in the way...every time i move them they end up right where i dont want them...well, wherever im gonna be going next i should say...it bugs me cuz i dont even like socks...socks suck!! but thats not even the worst of my problems...see, my phone chargers (all 2 of them) dont work anymore...ill plug one in and it wont work, so ill try the other one and it wont work either!! it is killing me!! im gonna fight my chargers!! so yeah, just thought id throw that out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment