Sunday, December 28, 2008

Burning Up: On Tour With The Jonas Brothers

yesterday i went to walmart and bought the jonas brothers book...i finished reading it today and i must say it was quite interesting!! some of the pictures just cracked me up, and the captions were even better!! like this one, for instance:




yeah...that one's great...anyway, some of the stuff in the book reminded me of certain people...like pretty much everything nick wrote reminded me of megan, and the stuff joe wrote reminded me of both myself (which kinda freaked me out) and a very concieted person (which disturbed me because of my prior observation) because of the 5 million pages that were about him...whatever, overall the book was pretty cool...definately worth the 15 bucks i paid for it!! also, i kinda dig some of the fashion choices made by the guys, like joe's red suit and gold jacket and all of their sunglasses...i also really liked a hat one of them was wearing...i cant remember who...but yeah, that was random...so anyway, just go read the book cuz theres more than just funny pictures and nice clothes in there...some of the stuff they wrote was really...well, nice, for lack of a better word!! like, it shows their emotional side, i guess...you know, what they're like offstage and away from the cameras...they really have close ties to each other and the rest of the family and you can tell they really enjoy what they do...just go out and read the book!! im tired of writing about it...well im actually not digging my computer so much right now cuz of the dumb photobucket incident, but thats a whole different story!! so yeah...later...

1 comment:

  1. Haha. This was a funny post. So was the Christmas one. I still want to borrow your jonas brothers book. :]

    ReplyDelete