Thursday, July 8, 2010

Irritation

It's an emotion I know well. I don't usually get angry easily, but it takes far less to irritate me. Right now, however, I am beyond irritated at Blogger because it refuses to let me change my background to anything besides white. Of course, I could be wrong, and I'm the only one who can't see a background, but it's still maddeningly annoying. I'm beginning to think that all websites hate me, as I've been having a lot of problems with my internet lately. I could go get my computer looked at, because I happen to know for a fact that it's got more viruses than I get in a year (and judging by how often I'm sick, that's saying something!), but I'd rather just blame it on the websites themselves. I won't name any of the sites that have been giving me trouble, but I can name at least 3 off the top of my head. I'm not entirely sure why I'm writing any of this, other than the fact that I'm extremely bored and was on Blogger anyway, trying (that being the key word) to change the appearance.

Well, I really don't want to waste my time (haha I say "waste" like I have something better to do) writing nonsense about how I'm mad at a website, so I think I'll go make some pancakes now and try not to anyone up so I won't have to share. Good day, all, and remember: I haven't slept all night, so I can't be held responsible for any confusion you may experience while reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment