Monday, July 5, 2010

Writing

Lately, I've been doing a lot more writing, and it's gotten to the point where I really want to write, but have nothing to write about. In other words, I have some major writer's block. However, there are definitely a few up-sides to my need to write. For instance, those of you who actually read this (I assume no one) have probably noticed this post's lack of the ellipses and double-punctuation that is usually common in my writing. Well, whenever I spend time writing something, I always take care to use correct grammar and punctuation, so I get used to it, and eventually my casual writing becomes a lot more refined. Don't get too excited, though, because as soon as I stop writing for a bit, it will be back to my horribly teenage way of writing. Hey, at least I don't unnecessarily repeat letterrrs likeee thisss, or tlk n txt speak. Now that would certainly get annoying, would it not?

Anyway, I'm not here to write about how much some writing styles bug me. Au contraire, I actually wanted to ask (read as beg) for ideas on what to write. I just recently finished a story, and have nothing to do but sit around, since I've read all of my books, so really any suggestions are welcome. About that story, I actually was considering putting it on here, but since it appeals to a very particular audience, I think I'll hold off.

Well, that was really all I wanted to say, since nothing happens in my life that needs to be reported, so I'll stop boring you. If you feel the need to leave me a comment, have at it. I enjoy getting e-mails about them, even if I've only recieved about 5 since I started this blog back in 2008. Oh well; I'll live. Au revoir, mon amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment