Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Songs I'm Currently In Love With

yeah, so ive been listening to a lot of music lately, and i thought i'd share some of my favorite songs with you guys...theyre in no particular order, and NO they are NOT all Hawk Nelson songs!! haha ok, so heres my list:

so yeah, those are my favorite songs at the moment, but ive been listening to quite a few others...pretty much anything by any of the artists mentioned above...

i just thought i'd share, since my last post wasn't really about anything other than costumes...i remember when i used to post on here every day!! of course, that was when i first made this blog, so the circumstances are a bit different than they were back then...

oh, and by the way, i might try to find a way for my posts to stop being automatically uploaded to facebook, so if anyone actually reads those things, you might have to come to the site to read them...

but yeah, thats all i really had to say...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment