Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blogs

whats the point of blogs, honestly?? i only made one so i could post comments on jonathansteingard.com...yeah this is kinda boring...what am i supposed 2 write about?? its not like my life's that interesting or anything...except maybe for the fact that i practically stalk hawk nelson...no seriously, i went from florida to virginia for a concert...jason and daniel love my little brother, danny...my friend stole daniel's camera and took a picture of herself after i suggested it...he walked from the concert to a baseball game with us...wait, what point was i making?? oh yeah, my stalking hawk nelson is the most exciting aspect of my life...and ive shared all of this with you why?? to prove that blogs are pointless...yet now i find them oddly addicting...

1 comment:

  1. haha. crazy woman.

    who's this chick you speak of that took a picture of herself on daniel's camera? oh. wait. that was me. haha. gooood times.

    your life isn't that boring beause face it, you've got me... if that helps at all.

    well, i'm sorta addicted to this blogging thing. weeeeird.

    -megan danielle beebe.

    ReplyDelete