Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jaren Rocks

yesterday jaren finally arrived!! i love him...he's a lot bigger than i thought he'd be!! i came home from the rummage sale yesterday and there was the box sitting on my bed, so i called megan and we met at her house 2 open him...we even got it on video...but it was great to pull out the super-cool gardening bag he came in and find jaren daniel biro staring up at us...then we found the all-access pass, signed by daniel biro himself...it was great!! i love how his "birthday" is the day after mine!! if only he had come a day earlier!! oh well, we love him anyway...

in unrelated news, my birthday was quite boring...i woke up and went 2 church 2 set up for the rummage sale, then megan came and spent the night at my house...like i said, it was boring...but i also found out yesterday that my soon-to-be niece-in-law was born on my birthday, so it wasn't an altogether horrible day...it woulda been a bit better if jonathan steingard had called me but i know he was busy with more important things...and he had a concert...so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment