Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh My Stars

ohmystars i got a very big, very great shock today...i went 2 the computer after cooling down from the excitement of winning Jaren and what do i find?? an email from Jonathan Steingard and an ebay message from Daniel Biro...how exciting, right?? here was my message from Daniel: Dear jarenrocks,

Hey, thanks for buying Jaren! Would you like me to personalize your Tour Laminate with your name or someone elses name? Is this for any specific occasion?

Thanks again, daniel

cool, i know...and here's my email to Jon:

hey, u dont know me personally but my little brother, Danny, is "friends" with Dan and Jason...he's the little 4-year-old with the cute sigh who seems to keep turning up everywhere...i just saw hawk nelson perform in mobile on june 6th and u guys rocked!! sorry, just thought i'd let u know...anyway, friday is my birthday and my friend and i were thinking, "hey wouldn't it be cool if someone from hawk nelson called u on ur birthday??" then, as we were surfing the web for any hawk nelson-related websites, yours came up, along with your email address...so yeah, i know u guys have a show on friday in michigan, but if u get any free time u can call xxx-xxx-xxxx and wish me a happy 15th!!


love always,
stevie jeanine

p.s. my friend megan has already emailed u...she wants a birthday greeting (hers was 2 months ago)...xxx-xxx-xxxx
p.s.s. u have a tattoo on ur arm...what does it say??
p.s.s.s. what does it mean??
p.s.s.s.s. what do the backs of Daniel's and Justin's baseball tour shirts say?? i know ur "Steiny" and Jason's "Dunner", but i couldn't see theirs too well...its bugging me...

and heres what i got back:

Hey Stevie....

So you came to the mobile show? Sweet. That was a hot one! That whole weekend was scorching!

About your questions.... my tattoo is "tetelestai"... it means "it is finished" in Greek.

Daniel's shirt says "Brizzo". I guess that was a nickname of his when he was a kid.
Justin's says Benner. That's his last name... Not very creative, that one!

Hope You have a great birthday!

Jonathan

what really bugs me though is that he uses four periods in a row sometimes...u really only need 3 cuz thats the perfect number of periods!! but whatever, im still excited...

1 comment:

  1. uh. my phone number is on your blog....

    haha. dot dot dot DOT!

    ReplyDelete