Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm So Lazy

i have got to be the laziest person i have ever met...i woke up at 2 in the afternoon today and i'm still tired!! i'm actually supposed 2 be walking so i can earn money from my mother to help buy jaren on ebay, but of course i'm too lazy...which kinda sucks cuz i really want that weird-looking star thing!! so anyway i'm on the phone with my "childhood friend" megan but she doesn't know i'm writing about her...i guess she'll figure it out once she reads this but she can't really read it at the moment so yeah...she totally lied on her blog!! she said she was hawk nelson's number one fan, but u can ask anyone and they'll tell u that's me...she's number 2...megan beebe, u r a LIAR!! haha i wish i could go back 2 sleep...i would but a certain SOMEONE decided she wasn't gonna let me fall back asleep...now i'm gonna pass out, i know it...well, i'm gonna stop typing now cuz megan's getting impatient and wants 2 read it...

No comments:

Post a Comment