Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

well, todays friday the 13th and the first thing i thought when i woke up was "crap somethings gonna catch fire today" because i have a traumatizing memory from friday the 13th a few years ago...see i had just gotten out of school and my sister picked me up...she needed to get something from the place where she worked at the time, so we decided to stop by the barber shop (her workplace) before we went home...sounds simple huh?? of course, so you can imagine our surprise when we pull up to the intersection by the shop and see a multitude of fire trucks near a thoroughly blackened building and a short, weeping asian woman by the wreckage...apparently, mrs. young's barber shop caught fire earlier in the day and now poor little mrs. young was out of work...this has taught me to be very VERY careful on friday the 13th...id really rather nothing burned down today!! but so far, nothing horrible has happened to me today(knock on wood!!) except that the strap on the cami i was gonna wear today broke and all my gum fell out of the pack and into my bookbag...i was only able to find 4 pieces, one of which was covered in pencil shavings...so yeah i am hoping hoping HOPING that nothing bads gonna happen!! on a side note, i am quite excited about going to winterjam on sunday because i will FINALLY get my "gangster picture" with hawk nelson...exciting, huh?? plus this will be my 1st concert in like 8 months, which is totally unacceptable!! i shouldve been to a concert long before now because that is when i enjoy myself the most...who WOULDNT like being in a room full of loud sweaty people screaming at the top of their lungs?? so yeah thats gonna be FUN!! yeah...well ima go charge my camera now but ill try to write later...

No comments:

Post a Comment