Monday, February 23, 2009

Please Please PLEASE Let Him Be Serious!!

ok just like a half hour ago my dad was all "if u guys wanna stay here and send me up to arkansas thats fine with me!!" so i was all "oh HECK yes!!"...hopefully by now, after all thats happened between myself and my father, you can somewhat sense my excitement at this...so anyway, he followed this statement by adding "if it was only for a year, it would be fine, but 2 years?? problem..." so i was thinking...why dont i stay here for another year?? i mean, ill still be homeschooled cuz, lets face it, i just cant wake up in the mornings!! but if i WERE here for another year, i could at least see my friend more than once a week like i had planned!! plus, it would give me another year to practice my driving before i had to drive from arkansas to florida every weekend!! i honestly am LOVING my new plan...another plus is that i could have a cat!! finally!! after about 4 years w/o a cat in my life, i could have one!! the only reason im not allowed to have one now is beacuse my dad hates animals, but if he were in arkansas, that wouldnt be a problem now would it?? yet ANOTHER pro for this situation is that i would never have to start a new school again!! unless you count college, but i dont...i mean, if i like homeschooling, ill stick with it, but if i dont, i can always try to get back into west florida...i obviously cant do that if im in arkansas!! also, what i think is one of the best things about this scenario is that by the time we would have to go to arkansas, i would be 17...for those of you who dont know, almost every one of my siblings has moved out at the age of 17, which automatically gives me the choice too, right?? and if i have the choice, whos to say i cant live here?? this would mean that i will NEVER HAVE TO MOVE AGAINST MY WILL AGAIN!! EVER!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! just THINKING about it makes me want to burst with joy!! do you know how long ive been waiting for this day!!?? FOREVER!! oh i really really REALLY hope he wasnt joking!! I MIGHT GET TO STAY IN FLORIDA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment