Saturday, February 21, 2009

Live Web Chat

ok people ive been thinking of starting either a series of youtube vids or a web chat every couple weeks or something, but i need opinions on the matter...for instance, i would feel weird doing it by myself, so there has to be someone else involved...anyone interested in being my assistant?? it will basically just be a way to keep everyone updated on my random ideas for my "job" as youth group commissioner and to get more ideas from people...its like a way to connect the youth without actually being in the same room...my hope is that other people who want to be involved in the youth more actively will get accounts on blogger or youtube or justin.tv so that they can express their feelings on what grace and myself are going to improve the youth group...dont get me wrong, im not trying to copy that stupid nick show, icarly, or anything!! this isnt nearly as stupid or random and i really dont care how many people see it, its just to get what i gotta say out there, so comment and tell me what u think!!

1 comment:

  1. I grace will totally help u and Shawna might too

    ReplyDelete